Freelance graphic, web and sound designer
Specialising in media production and support to the SME and arts sectors, wherever technology is applied to creativity.
- Design for web, print, time-based media and sound.
CSS design and web development.
Website management, CMS framework coding, hosting, email and technical support.
Search engine optimisation (SEO), Google consultancy, pay-per-click (PPC) campaign management and internet marketing.
Fine typography, artwork design and production.
Digital artwork production for print and web.
Sound engineering in both commercial and musical environments.
AV technology; video, midi, lighting and sound integration.
Consultancy in technical purchase, installation and skills development.
Technical support and training in all the above areas.
- Expert use of current technologies and systems.
Stress free delivery.
Excellent interpersonal communication and client liaison skills.
Very fast, accurate work.
The ability to quickly assess, collate and realise solutions to creative and technical problems.
Examples of Current and Recent Work
- Third year of templating for the custom CMS system used by Bath Fringe Festival, incorporating UX feedback and a simpliefid design for submissions.
- Rebranding and new website production for world leader Action Learning Associates.
- Realisation of ecommerce solution for a retail and wholesale greetings card supplier Frederica Cards.
- Design and production of ecommerce for workshops and courses run by The Sacred Trust together with back end Filemaker database to automate booking information and course material and charging management. Ongoing management.
- Design, production and management of the portfolio of websites for Haulfryn Group Ltd, leading presence in the UK holiday homes market. www.haulfryn.co.uk.
- Design and production of the website of Henri Christian Verreet, Spain-based artist, using the latest in Flash animation and large screen design www.hcVerreet.com.
- Specification, design and team-leader in the implementation of retail online shopping solution for Mark Webster Furniture.
- Specification and purchase of theatre surround sound and computer audio production systems for NoFit State Circus.
- Sound design and sound engineering as leader of team of three for Nofit State Circus community shows Now•Here and ImMortal in Cardiff 1998, 2002. Sound design for the award winning touring show ImMortal in 2004 and 2005.
- Creative design, fundraising, publicity and financial management as chairperson of Bath Children’s Art Festival 1997 to 2002.
- Teaching of digital audio ‘taster’ sessions for Bath Churches Housing Association provided by Statement Media Arts.
- Design and coding of websites. For a recent list click here.
- Design and production of marketing materials for the Arts development team of Keynsham Town Council, including all printed matter for the Keynsham Music Festival and the development of their website.
- Design, production and illustration of ground-breaking motor racing calendar 1996-2001 many other corporate materials for Avon Tyres.
- Production arrangement and songwriting for musical projects; CEDE and sound to film with ARCC.
- Sound engineering for Windows Arts Centre and others.
- Database design and coding, technical support and web design for clients including Herrstein Design and The Sacred Trust.
- Technical support and consultancy to a variety of individual end-users.
- Freelance graphic support to a number of local agencies.
NESA, The Idea Works, Inventive Minds, Stage Electrics, Statement, Bill Fryer Direct, Mainpine Ltd, Aaron Evans Architects, Cotswold Laminators, Christopher Barry, Herrstein Design, Southern Electric, David Heath Associates, Herbs for Health, Leisurebrands, Mark Webster Furniture, Design Activity, The Iron Mill, Bath Carnival 2000, Marcom, KDA, Media Interviews, Genesis Web Hosting, The Bath Month, General Telephone Company, Dekken, Frederica Cards, The Sacred Trust.
For further information please;
phone: +44 (0) 7770 271404